Thursday, February 8, 2007

laptop woes

My computer stopped working yesterday, but I called a tech guy last night and he came this morning to fix it. I'm amazed that he was able to fix the mess I made, reinstall all my programs, and give me additional programs within 4 hours and for only 450 rupees (about 10 dollars). Amazing. And now I can play my bollywood films on my comp! i'm going to attempt to play grey's too...

today is my off day from work, apparently!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

whats gonna happen with the tonsils?? are you gonna have to remove them??

anisha said...

no, the doctor gave me drugs, and now i'm all better!

Lisa said...

good!

SP said...

Speaking of drugs, I heard the best euphemism EVER on tv the other day- "street pharmacist". Lianna has been encouraging me to be a street pharmacist ever since I stopped working. :D

anisha said...

dude, that's fantastic, i mean, you def should do part time work, lol