Saturday, January 27, 2007

Movie Review

I went to the movie theatre 3 times in the past 2 weeks....

1. Vivah
Bad, so so so so bad. It's basically just a really long engagement ceremony with a fire at the end. Nothing happens and the music is bad. Shahid Kapoor, with his cute face and great body, is the only reason I got through the movie without falling asleep.

2. Guru
A couple of good songs, decent story line, not bad overall.

3. Salaam-e-Ishq
The Indian version of Love Actually, but an hour and a half longer and every storyline has a happy ending. I liked the theme song, but that's about it. Oh, and John Abraham- I like him too! Way too long...

3 comments:

SP said...

yo, you watched 3 movies? that's like 36 hours of your life you're never going to get back.

SP said...

(i felt bad that the post had no comments. i wanted to show you that i read it.)

anisha said...

psht, i don't need your pity comments! slash thank you thank you thank you :)